Friday 26 August 2011

I have moved





I am having a problem with my RSS feed and have tried for two weeks to fix it.

When I keyed in my blog name during creation of my blog address, I didn't realize that I had a misspelling -- "InspriringAlways"  -- instead of --  "InspiringAlways."  There was an extra "r" in the first name.  A great friend pointed it out to me or I would have gone through my blogging life without realizing that I had misspelled my own blog name!

I thought it was just a matter of simply correcting the spelling.  But there is more to it than meets the eye!  I also need to rectify my RSS feed, but this was too difficult, technically.  My RSS feed stopped many months ago and does not take any new blog posts.  Technically, "InspriringAlways" has disappeared.

The feedburner on this post is showing all my posts in my new blog address.  Isn't that weird?  I don't know how to fix it.  Have posted my problem on feedburner forum pages but it's been more than 2 months and there has been no response.

I have no option but to recreate "InspiringAlways" (this time with the correct spelling!) at another blogspot address.

So, come on over and visit me at my new address:   http://love-whisperer.blogspot.com/

If you are fond of reading haiku, please visit my haiku blog at wordpress here.


No comments:

Post a Comment