Monday 1 August 2011

Notes from the Universe



"Baby souls follow.  Young souls lead. But old souls, Asni, are happy to dance alone.  Not that I'm spying on you.  The Universe.  Asni, your wisdom is showing."


"In time and space, Asni, if you just look for what's right -- in others, in relationships, in yourself and your journey -- you'll always find it.  Same when looking for what's wrong.  Tallyho, The Universe."
 "What I most want you to dream of, Asni, are possibilities that thrill you.  What I most want you to feel, is happy.  And what I most want you to know, is that you're loved.  Always, The Universe."
Receiving these Notes From The Universe from tut.com daily in my inbox never fail to make me smile and charged me up for the day.

The wisdom always hit home.   The messages make me realize how easy things really are if we choose to make it so, if we choose to believe so, that I have known all these stuff all along, that's in me, and that I can do it, too.

What's TUT?  -- Totally Unique Thoughts.  As thoughts always become things, we should be thinking of only good thoughts -- therefore always choose the good ones.  It's that obvious!  And, yet we make it hard on ourselves, at times, by choosing the not so good thoughts!

"TUT believes that everyone's special, that every life is meaningful, and that we're all here to learn that dreams do come true.  We also believe that "thoughts become things," and that imagination is the gift that can bring love, health, abundance and happiness into our lives."
The creator of these messages is Mike Dooley.  Mike went through some tough times when his previous business failed but through his passion for writing, he pressed on.  Eventually, the TUT Adventurers Club was born and now Mike travels internationally speaking on life, dreams and happiness.   Mike Dooley is also the author of New York best seller "Infinite Possibilites: The Art of Living Your Dreams."  It is also available in audio format.  A few of his books are advertised on my sidebar.

Besides receiving these divine messages in your inbox, these Notes from the Universe are also available in the format of books, audio-books, perpetual calendar, greeting cards, iphone application, screensavers, etc.  Click here to take a peep.

You can also get the HTML code to place the Notes from the Universe on to your blog or website -- just like the one that I have on top of  the sidebar of my blog here.  Click here to get it now.  This is FREE!

A brand new, uplifting note from the universe will appear each day on your site. I love it.  I think you will, too.

Oh, just remembered one more thing --- you can ask Mike any questions about life, love and the universe on this channel  Ask Mike.

Thanks for reading and as Mike Dooley would have said --- "Jambo people, act with faith.  Tally ho... "






Read a review of Mike Dooley's book, "Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams" by Donna McLaughlin Schwender.

No comments:

Post a Comment